Our Minecraft Server List highlights the best Minecraft Servers in Europe, America and around the globe.
The Tech team thoroughly review, rate and monitor all of the included servers in our listings.
Browse our Minecraft Servers
There are plenty of Minecraft Servers available online where players can collaborate with others to create things that are unique and more impressive than what they could have created on their own.
What is more exciting about the game is that you can create your own Minecraft multiplayer server quite easily. We have created a detailed guide to help you set up a Minecraft Server.
A Minecraft server is a computer program or service that allows players to connect and play together in a shared Minecraft game world.
Servers can be run on a personal computer or rented from a hosting service, and can be customized to offer a wide range of game modes, rules, and features.
When players connect to a Minecraft server, they join a shared game world that is hosted on the server. This world can be either a pre-built map or a randomly generated one, and can be customized with mods, plugins, and other add-ons. Read more about how to set up a Minecraft Server the right way with Top Minecraft Servers UK today!
Minecraft servers can offer a wide range of gameplay experiences, including:
1. Survival mode: Players must gather resources, build shelter, and fend off hostile creatures to survive.
2. Creative mode: Players have unlimited resources and can build and explore without any limitations.
3. Mini-games: Servers can offer a variety of mini-games, such as capture the flag, parkour challenges, or hunger games.
4. Role-playing: Some servers allow players to create and act out their own stories and characters within the game world.
Minecraft servers can be either public or private, and can be accessed by players from around the world. Public servers may have rules and moderators to ensure fair play and a positive community, while private servers may be restricted to only allow specific players or groups to join.
Running a Minecraft server can be a complex and technical process, but many hosting services offer easy-to-use interfaces and pre-built server configurations to make it more accessible for beginners. Minecraft servers offer a fun and social way to play Minecraft with others and can provide endless hours of entertainment and creativity. Learn more on choosing the right Minecraft server in 2023 with our free guide.
There are several types of Minecraft servers, each with its own gameplay style and community.
Types of Minecraft Servers
1. Minecraft Survival Servers: Survival servers are the most common type of Minecraft server. They allow players to explore and survive in a world filled with dangerous monsters and valuable resources. Players must gather resources, build shelter, and defend themselves from enemies in order to survive.
2. Creative servers: Creative servers are designed for players who enjoy building and creating. They typically offer a large flat world with unlimited resources, allowing players to build whatever they can imagine without worrying about gathering resources or surviving.
3. Mini-game servers: Mini-game servers offer a variety of small games and challenges for players to enjoy. These can range from simple games like parkour and hide-and-seek to more complex games like capture the flag and survival games.
3. Role-playing servers: Role-playing servers are designed for players who enjoy immersive storytelling and character development. Players create characters and interact with other players in a virtual world, taking on different roles and completing quests and missions.
5. Faction servers: Faction servers are designed for players who enjoy competition and combat. Players join factions or teams and compete against each other for control of resources and territory. Factions can form alliances, wage war, and engage in diplomacy to gain an advantage.
6. Hardcore servers: Hardcore servers are similar to survival servers, but with a much higher difficulty level. Players must survive in a world with limited resources and no respawning - if they die, they are permanently removed from the server. This creates a much more challenging and intense gameplay experience.
Read through our Top Minecraft Server providers below: